Milo (Angora Mix/Boy/Young Adult)
Intake Date: 08/12/2023
Glamour Shots: 08/17/2023
- Intake - Completed
- Initial Health Assessment & High Priority Care - Complete
- Comprehensive Social/Emotional Assessments - Complete
- Comprehensive Health Assessments - Complete
- Available for adoption: Yes - Ready Now
Breed: Angora mix
Fur Type: Wolly
Fur length: Medium-Long/Soft
Color: Black Tort
Age/DOB: 1 Year
Current Weight: 5lbs
Estimated Adult Weight: Current weight
Social/Emotional: Milo is adorable! He's a sweet little man and loves people. He would do well with a bunny companion of either gender. He's laidback and docile. Easy to hold and likes to snuggle. Not much bothers this boy. He does like to go outside, we take him out to our bunny play yard and he will explore around. He could easily be harness-trained so he could go on more adventures safely.
Favorite Items: Our cookies but especially the Hibiscus Rolls
Does well with: Female and Male Bunnies, adults, children 0-10, children 10+, dogs, cats, and other small pets
- Dental: Straight teeth without issues.
- Face/Eyes/Ears: Clear without issues.
- Feet/Nails: No issues. We recommend routine nail trims.
- Overall/Fur/Skin: Nice and clear without issues. He is at the end of a fur molt so his fur is a little matchy, which is normal. Growth looks healthy and typical. He has a lot of fur! We recommend using a Furminator brush for him. It works really well.
- LitterBox Behavior: Consistent and established
- Other: N/A
All bunnies that are part of our Community Adoption Program are indoor only and are available to pet homes only. By adopting any of these bunnies you are agreeing to a non-breeding contract that does not expire or change for the remainder of their life.
Pickup is within 7 days of adoption here in Beaverton, OR.
You will receive a personalized email from us after your reservation/adoption goes through that will include all the pertinent information for pickup.
If you need personal delivery, shipping, or ground transport - please contact us prior to reserving/adopting to ensure we can accommodate your request.
Personal Delivery: You will receive a quote, instructions, and a link to pay.
Ground Transport by us: You will receive a quote and instructions. Ground Transport can be paid through that page.
Ground Transport by a 3rd Party: You will receive a quote for us to meet your transport, plus any boarding fees if there is a delay in transport at $5 per day as well as any instructions and links to pay for services by us. You will also need to pay your 3rd party for their services.
Reservations are on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please be prepared and informed prior to reserving a bunny.
Please read our sales policy and the information here on our website so you are informed and know what you are investing in.
100% of donations from our Community Adoptions goes back into helping more rescued and surrendered bunnies find loving forever homes!