Welcome to our guinea pig nursery page!
Here you can:
- preview upcoming litter information and babies that are not yet available to reserve for adoption.
- reserve babies who are available for adoption but not yet ready to go home.
- adopt babies who are available to go home right away.
- Guinea Pigs are organized by breed then by their individual litter.
- Each guinea pig has detailed information on their individual pages.
- Our website is live and people often adopt quickly once they're available. We raise our guinea pigs for quality and have limited litters at any given time due to the nature in which we raise them.
- Reservations cannot be switched from one guinea pig to another. As each adoption is first come first serve. Please make sure you choose the guinea pig you are committed to. You can adopt more than one guinea. As some people prefer two or more bonded guinea pigs.
- We post litter information at: birth/2 weeks/4 weeks/6 weeks and then every 2-4 weeks thereafter until adoption. We take frequent photos & videos and post them on our Instagram. If you would like photos of a guinea pig you have reserved we are happy to send you photos or even schedule a Virtual Meet & Greet and you can video chat with your guinea pig!
- Our nursery baby guinea pigs range between $50-$150. We often have fosters and older guinea pigs that are less than $50.
- A take-home bag that includes; transition hay, pellet feed, and information sheets.
- Lifetime Support
Our Nursery Guinea Pigs are meticulously raised through our extensive socialization processes. We raise each guinea pig from the day they are born with the intention to become a therapy guinea pig. They are indoor only, we introduce a litterbox, well rounded, used to being held a lot and social. We have custom guinea pig dens, toys, handmade treats and snack and so much more!
Qualities of our Nursery Guinea Pigs:
Extensive Pre-Adoption Care:
Older Adoptable Guinea Pigs
None at this time.