- Read over all the information here.
- Submit a Boarding Request Form below. (One form per bunny.)
- We will respond to your request within 24 hours and let you know if we are able to accommodate and go over details as needed.
- Once your request is confirmed you can schedule your drop off and pick up dates by booking both appointments online.
- Once your dates are booked you can pay for your services through the Rabbit Shop.
- You're ready for Drop off.
Boarding is very limited. We guarantee boarding requests for 24 hours. Once you get your confirmation email you have 24 hours to book your appointments and pay for your boarding services in order to reserve your space. After 24 hours you will need to reverify your accommodations with us. Additional services do not need to be paid at this time but they do need to be paid prior to services being performed during the stay.
Your bunny's health and safety are a priority.
- We offer spacious enclosed solid floor bunny dens.
- You are welcome to bring anything special that you feel would help your bunny be comfortable during their stay. For example, their favorite blanket, bed or toy.
- We offer sanitized litterboxes with pine pellets. (If your bunny prefers a different type of litter, please bring enough litter for their stay).
- Only bonded bunnies who normally live together will be socialized together. Due to health and safety we do not socialized our herd bunnies with boarding bunnies or other boarding bunnies together.
- We do offer daily fruits/veggies/herbs/treats. Please let us know what preferences your bunny has in your boarding form.
- We offer water in a large ceramic bowl or a water bottle. If you bunny has preferences please let us know.
Pick Up & Drop Off
- You are responsible for transport to and from our location in Beaverton, OR.
- We do offer local transport under special circumstances. Pick up/Drop off is $1.50 per mile. Which can be paid through the rabbit shop once approved.
- Please bring your bunny in a secure carrier or crate.
- Please arrive during your appointment reservation.
- We offer a nightly boarding rate of $15 per night for the first bunny. Each additional bunny is $10 per night.
- Payment must be made in order to reserve your space.
- You can pay for boarding through the Service Tab or through the Rabbit shop.
Boarding After Adoption
- We offer boarding if you cannot pick up your rabbit(s) within 7 days of adoption or once they turn 8 weeks old.
- Example: you adopt your bunny on April 1st but cannot pick up until April 15th. You would need to pay for boarding from April 8th-15th, which is 7 days.
- Example: You reserve a bunny on December 1st, they turn 8 weeks old and ready for pick up on December 20th but 3rd party transport will not pick up until January 20th. You would need to pay for boarding from December 28th-January 20th, which is 24 days.
- We give a discounted rate of $5 per night per bunny. Beginning on day 8 until pick up/transport picks up.