If you aren't sure what your pet needs you can get a Consultation. Visit the Consultation Services Page to learn more.
How to Review & Book Grooming Services:
- Look at your pet from their nose to their toes looking for anything that needs to be taken care of.
- Review all our services. Determine which services fit best.
- Pay for your services. You can do this through the Services Tab and through the Rabbit Shop. You can pay and book multiple sessions at once. For example, you need two bunny nail trims. You will receive an automatic receipt via email. Our address is at the bottom of this email.
- Book your Grooming Services through the Appointment Calendar taking a note of how long they typically last.
- We will review your booked services, and update your appointment with our address and add any notes. We will also let you know if your session will last longer than the typical time based on your selections and adjust your appointment manually through Google Calendars. You will receive an email update.
- Bring your pet in a travel-safe carrier. Nail Trims only take a few minutes and we will show you how to maintain at home. For all other services you will drop off at their appointment time. We have a strict biosecurity routine so we don't allow people inside our home or in our bunny room.
- If we need additional time with your pet or see any problems that prevent us from completing any of our services we will text - or call - you to let you know.
- Pick up your pet at the end of their session. (This is a great time to run errands!)
- Upon pick up we will give you an overview of their session.
Animal Nail Trim
Nail trims are the most common type of grooming people need help with.
We typically serve bunnies and guinea pigs but we also offer services for cats, dogs, and other pets.
If your pet is spicy during nail trims that's ok! We have a few safe tricks and methods we can use to help your pet stay healthy. Remember your pet's nails are essential to their health and trimming them is important.
If your pet has a lot of difficulty with nail trims we can work with you to establish a healthy nail trim routine. Sometimes it can take some time, trust building, and patience. You may need to initially come in frequently (every 2-3 weeks) to get your pet on track and then establish normal intervals for nail trim services. We can build a plan that works for you and your pet.
During each nail trim, we will evaluate your pet's nails, trim them to a healthy length and give you advice if we see any problems specific to your pet's nails. Typically we use our high-quality nail trimmers. It's the fastest method. We also have a nail dremel that we may use if needed. Rarely, but it can happen, if your pet's nails bleed we use Kwik Stop Bleeding powder, which is highly effective and works very well.
Common pet nail issues:
Nail Trim Service Fees:
Nail Trim Timeframe:
Bunny deShedding & Nail Trim
Our Standard deShedding Grooming Session Includes:
Bunny deShedding Service Fees:
Standard sessions are 60 minutes. (Per Bunny)
Bunny Complete Groom Spa Session
Our Standard Grooming Session Includes:
Get our Standard Session PLUS any of the services below.
Bunny Spa Service Fees:
Standard sessions are 60 minutes, and each additional service can add 5-60 minutes depending on individual needs. (Per Bunny)
Guinea Pig Complete Groom Spa Session
Our standard grooming sessions include:
Guinea Pig Spa Service Fees:
Standard sessions are 60 minutes, and each additional service can add 5-60 minutes depending on individual needs. (Per Guinea Pig)