Guinea Pig Boarding Services
Please check out our Boarding Page for details about boarding with us.
Please fill out a Boarding Request Form to ensure we have availability on the dates you need.
We will also verify pick-up and drop-off times.
Add boarding services based on how many days you are seeking after confirming dates with us.
Example: You need 3 days for 1 bunny. So you would choose First Bunny Boarding - Quantity 3. Add to cart. Repeat for additional bunnies.
- $5 per day (1 Guinea Pig)
- $9 per day (2 Guinea Pigs)
- $13 per day (3 Guinea Pigs)
- $17 per day (4 Guinea Pigs)
- $20 per day (5 Guinea Pigs)
The boarding rates reflect when your Guinea Pigs live together in a single herd in one space. If they are separate in their own spaces and do not cohabitate, then they are considered individual rates.
Boarding After Adoption:
- We offer boarding if you cannot pick up your Guinea Pig(s) within 7 days of adoption or once they turn 8 weeks old.
- Example: you adopt your Guinea Pig on April 1st but cannot pick up until April 15th. You would need to pay for boarding from April 8th-15th, which is 7 days.
- Example: You reserve a Guinea Pig on December 1st, they turn 8 weeks old and ready for pick up on December 20th but 3rd party transport will not pick up until January 20th. You would need to pay for boarding from December 28th-January 20th, which is 24 days.
- We give a discounted rate of $2 per night per Guinea Pig. Beginning on day 8 until pick up/transport picks up.