Organic PNW Timothy Hay/Orchard Grass - 50/50 Mix
4 35 $4.00 - $35.00
Get the perfect 50/50 mix of our high-quality organic Timothy Hay 1st cut and Orchard Grass Hay 2nd cut. Both are locally grown in the PNW by small farmers from the newest crops.
- This mix gives both thick fiber and flat long-strand fiber.
- Bunnies with chronic GI or digestive system issues benefit from a higher fiber diet this hay provides.
- Timothy Hay 1st cut is soft, leafy, and has more flower heads than other cuttings making it an enticing, easy to offer hay.
- Our Orchard Grass 2nd cut is a green, fruity-smelling grass hay that also provides a long-strand fiber source that helps improve the digestive and intestinal functions of a bunny's digestive system.
- Orchard Grass is a perennial cool-season grass with flat leaf blades. The leaves vary in color from green to bluish-green depending on the maturity of the plant.
- Good for all ages of small pets that require hay in their diet.
- We offer multiple sizes.
All of our items are hand-selected and hand-packaged with care!