Organic PNW Alfalfa/Orchard Grass Hay - 50/50 Mix
Get the perfect 50/50 mix of our high-quality organic Alfalfa Hay 1st cut or 2nd Cut and Orchard Grass Hay 1st cut. Both are locally grown in the PNW by small farmers from the newest crops.
- This mix gives both long fiber and legume foraging hay.
- Our Orchard Grass 2nd cut is a green, fruity-smelling grass hay that also provides a long-strand fiber source that helps improve the digestive and intestinal functions of a bunny's digestive system.
- Alfalfa Hay is a high-fiber forage legume hay.
- It is an outstanding feed for young animals and animals transitioning to an adult diet.
- It provides the essential calcium necessary for growing bones.
- Due to its irresistible taste, Alfalfa Hay can be used as an appetite stimulant when a bunny is ill or for post-surgical feed.
- Ideal for young bunnies up to a year old that require hay in their diet.
- We offer multiple sizes.
All of our items are hand-selected and hand-packaged with care!