Small Animal Topical Mite & Lice Drops
What does Topical Ivermectin solution do?
- It kills and helps breaks the lifecycle of topical mange mites, ear mites and lice. Most often these infestations come in on hay, commercial bedding and newly adopted pets. Treating an infestation with medication along with cleaning the environment will thus break the cycle and infestation of your animals.
What animals can I safely use this on?
- Small pets and animals that are mammal or avian. Including but not limited to: Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Ferrets, Hamsters, Rats, Mice, Gerbils, Chickens, Parakeets, Turkeys, Geese and other backyard flock members and livestock animals. Plus Cats and Dogs.
How much do I apply?
- Animals 1lb or less in weight and/or under 3 months of age: Apply 1 drop
- Animals over 1lb and up to 40lbs PLUS over 3 months of age. Apply 2 drops.
- Animals over 40lbs PLUS over 3 months of age. Apply 4 drops.
How do I apply?
- 1 Drop - Apply to the back of the neck for all mammals and avian taking care to apply it to the skin and avoiding the fur/hair/feathers.
- 2 Drops - For Mammals: apply one drop behind each ear where the ear meets the head. For Avian: Apply one drop at the wing base where the wing bone meets the body. These areas have an abundance of blood vessels and will effectively absorbed into the bloodstream. This enabled the medication to work best.
- 4 Drops - Follow the 2 drop instructions and simply apply two drops to each area.
How to use this as prevention of infestations?
- Apply once per month.
How to treat an infestation?
- Apply on day 1, 10 and 20. Then move to a once per month schedule for at least 3 months.
You can use this in conjunction with our Healthy Skin & Coat Oil, which can be applied inside of the ear, on dry skin and in areas with a lot of build up to sooth inflamed skin and break up any gunk inside ears.
Safe for skin contact on humans. When dealing with anything it’s best practice to wash your hands before and after handling or simply wear gloves.
Ingredients: Ivermectin Topical Contains 5mg/ml Ivermectin. Each drop contains approximately 0.05ml.
Store in a cool dry place. Make sure to close the lid tightly.
Use within 3 years from receiving.
We hand fill and package every order.
Printed instructions will come with each order.
Warnings: Do not give orally or in water. Do not give more medication than stated. Use only as directed. Not for human use. Contact your veterinarian with questions or undiagnosed medical issues. Apply to clean, dry areas on your pet and make sure they are not rained on or bathed for 12 hours after application.